I BOUGHT A USED FORD FUSION FROM THRIFTY.FIRST THEY DIDN'T ASK TO SEE BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR SOCIAL SECURITY CARDS JUST AN ID.

I PUT DOWN 2 THOUSAND THE FIST TIME AND ONE THOUSAND THE NEXT TIME AND THEY LET US TAKE THE CAR OFF THE LOT WITHOUT PAYING THE WHOLE DOWN PAYMENT IT ENDED UP BEING 5 THOUSAND BUT LET US TAKE THE CAR BEFORE PAYING THE WHOLE DOWN PAYMENT IN WHICH THEY (NEEDED). WE GOT A LOAN FROM WEST LAKE AND I WAS PAYING THE CAR PAYMENTS AND ABOUT THE THIRD MONTH CAME AROUND AND I PAYED THE 550 OR 500 I DON'T REMEMBER WHICH IT WAS, WITH MY DEBIT CARD. THEY ENDED UP DOUBLE CHARGING ME AND OVERDRAWING MY BANK ACCOUNT. I CALLED AND COMPLAINED THEY ARGUED WITH ME UNTIL I TOLD THEM I HAD RECORDED THE LAS CONVERSATION WE HAD HAD.

THEN THEY SENT ME A CHECK FOR THE EXTRA CHARGE I TOOK IT TO THE BANK AND THE CHECK WAS BAD SO I CALLED THEM AND THEY SAID THERE IS NO RECORD OF THEM EVER SENDING ME A CHECK.I AM STILL IN DEBT WITH THE BANK FROM THIS.

Review about: Westlake Financial Services Loan.

Had an Experience with Westlake Financial Services?

Comments

World Financial Group - Gotta Feel SORRY for WFG Agents World Financial Group "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..." Read more World Financial Group - Buyer BEWARE! World Financial Group "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..." Read more Agora Financial -  Weekly Wealth Alert " Scam / Refund requested Agora Financial "They had an online webinar regarding Weekly Wealth Alert about stock. They said its about Stocks, I mean they send me email alert about buy stocks. But its not about..." Read more Millionaire Mentor Group - My Millionaire Mentor  ***TOTAL SCAM*** Millionaire Mentor Group "My Millionaire Mentor Ryan Mathews IS a SCAM!!! He 1st PROMISES you are guaranteed $500.00 if you watch a video... THEN comes the page to pay $49.00 for a space..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Artesian Spas - Stand by your spa Artesian Spas "Valves that leak in the first year or two, watch out your gonna get ripped a new one. First the certified idiot will come out and put putty on the..." Read more