Ridgeland, South Carolina

westlake has the most rudest people in the whole world.a better word straight up assholesssss!!!!!

i think just for them to get a job there. you have to be a mayor dumb *** that can only talk *** to good people. guy named gorge is a mayor *** too!

we are good people tring to do the best we can in shity times please shut your mouths so much and give us a little time to do this the right way ***.they have called me two weeks before my payment then shout at me if i was a little late i dont understa

Had an Experience with Westlake Financial Services?

Comments

They are the worst ever!!!!!I got a loan from them too!

1st they changed my due date, 1 payment out of 26 was returned,(my fault!) Then I wanted to make a payment from the net, they blocked my account! It was not enough for them they called my boss telling him that they will repo my car!!!! Beacouse of 1 payment!

I made a complaint about them to the Consumer protection !!Next compaint goes to the the BBB and anyone who will listen!!!!!

Albany, New York, United States #303454

isnt there a way we can report them?they are beyond rude and very mean.

they have no type of customer service skills or any idea how to talk to customers. The reps act as though they are the owners and they gave you the loan. I had a rep leave me a message stating that "IF I KNEW WHAT WAS IN MY BEST INSTEREST I WOULD CALL BACK TODAY" my loan was even 30 days late.

it had only been 5 or 8 days.

i had another rep tell me "HE WAS GOING TO HAVE MY TRUCK REPOD!" For less then 30 days late???is that even possible???

Hello, I have just did a new loan with Westlake and let me tell you this comany should not be around that much longer.If anyone knows dealing with customers has a finess about it.

These customer service representatives (so they are called) do not know how to deal with the general public.

They are rude and I really do believe its because they probably do not have the caliber of people to treat customers with respect.They probably can have baboons on the phone and be better at it.

I understand that Westlake has questionable collecton practices, if they say they have a warrant out for your arrest contact the BBB and your State Attorney, if possible record and document all conversations you have with these ppl.

If they constantly pull a credit report on you get them for harassement, yes numerous credit inquiries does constitute harrassement and you can collect a fine from Westlake. Westlake has over 500 complaints filed with the BBB, some of those Westlake had to reimburse the consumer and in 80% of the complaints they had to confirm they would abide by the contractual agreement, in short this means they violated the written contract with the consumer.

Monsterboard has a review by Westlake employees who complain that they were never trained, this opens a whole new can of worms as these people have no clue of the FDCPA or any consumer laws.

A national rental company was awarded millions after sueing Westlake....so even if you just the small consumer who's rights were violated you do have re-course and if enough people haul Westlake to small claims then maybe this subprime lender will change its ways.

Im with westlake financial and i do appreciate the help.Yes I do have bad credit and was given the chance to make it right, which im grateful for but just because I dont have the best credit doesnt make me a dead beat.

It makes me a single mom that takes from herself to make sure her daughter was she needs. And noone on here knows anyone elses situation to judge them. What I do know is that about 75 percent of the nation has bad credit its called a recession or havent you *** heard, Ive NEVER been late on payment but if I was I would hope that they could give me a couple days to get the money. However West Lake is a business not your mom or whoever you go to for help so yeah they want there money.

To the used car dealer..Your just an arrogant judge mental *** and to be honest I hope the guy I got my car from is exactly like you.

He lost his business about a month after i got the car.Turns out ripping off people is illegal even when you do it to us "Dead Beats".

#220915

i've tried to work with westlake they are the most disrepectful people i've ever talked to. they in no way want to help people that has found them selfs in hard ship. i am disabled can barely pay my rent THEY DON'T CARE JUST WANT TO THREATEN YOU

#205223

i took out a loan with westlake in order to purchase my vehicle - when i called recently to see how much it would be to pay the car off - without them adding the interest fees - i was told that they add interest to each account daily.i'm a single parent w/medical disabilities - they have no remorse or compassion for anyone.

westlake needs to be shut down.i have had many "incidents" w/their horrible csr - this company is a big ripoff who are only out for themselves.