I purchased car in February.First pmt due 3/24.

I missed it due to pay day scheduling error. Now, I am only 10 days late, set up a bill pay and they won't accept my payment and want to end loan contract and repo car. WTF!!!!! I talk to Manny and he is soo rude.

So now I have to scramble to find another loan company to finance me. Am I getting all my money back or WHAT?????? Never deal with them and car dealership again. I didn't even get my *** permanent license plates either.

I see people who are late in payment longer than I am..and they have me under review.WTF!!!!

Review about: Westlake Financial Services Loan.

Had an Experience with Westlake Financial Services?

Comments

I have a loan with Westlake Financial Services also.They threaten repo when I'm less than 10 days late.

I've had enough. Calling to report rude customer service agents never helps.

They hang up on me and are RUDE.STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

WestlakeCustomerService
Los Angeles, California, United States #636228

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services.We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner.If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.