I have been paying on a vehicle, through Westlake for 9 months.The vehicle had problems when it was purchased.

Over the past 9 months, we have spent almost 1,000 dollars in repairs. I called Westlake to ask for a deference. They said they do not do deference's. Not to mention, I pay a few days before the due date each month.

I was also told they had no more extensions they could give out. The female I spoke with was not the best person I have ever spoken with.(Meaning she was NOT very nice.) Rude would be an understatement. She acted as if, THE Customer was NOT important to them. I do know this, once this vehicle is paid off, I will NEVER use this company again.

Even IF it means I NEVER get a vehicle, and end up having to walk or ride a bicycle the rest of my life. VERY sorry company to deal with.

I would suggest trying to find a Different loan Company, OR just save and purchase a used vehicle rather than deal with this Company.I hope this helps SOME ONE out there NOT have to go through the same aggravations, I have had to go through.

Review about: Westlake Financial Services Loan.

Comments

WestlakeCustomerService
Los Angeles, California, United States #639532

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services.We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner.If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.