These rude, non profession al idiots. I guess they dont know that theyre not the smartest here.

I have been threatened with a repo this morning 02/09/13, as I am two weeks late with $128.87. Victor in collections lied to us i guess i was supposed to get scared, but he said the tow truck has been out looking for my car. He wouldnt let me get a word in, and i was calling to say im still off sick, and I'll be paying the other half of Jan by next Weds. Im not hiding cars for $128.

I also know that there is a long paper trail that they have! to file when a car is getting repo_ed. We havent gotten any notices in the mail, from them showing all the fees that will need to be paid should someone really come out. But i guess he's running the show over there, and has the power to just waive his hand.

Why do companies allow their staff to treat their customers like ***. Cause if we all didnt have *** poor credit, he would probably be working at Walmart.

Comments

Castro Valley, California, United States #608885

I agree...Westlake is the worst financial company to ever deal with. I'm sure there's a lot more people that do agree.

I will never finance with Westlake ever again.

I haven't been late with any payments but they're still rude....So these must be the retards and the rejects that couldn't find a decent professional job and that's why they work for Westlake. I'm sure Westlake will eventually lose their business license.

Not everyone has *** poor credit ***!!!! Pay your bills and quit complaining DEADBEAT!!!!!!

to Anonymous Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #610773

God bless you. its not nice to call people names ? God s still in control .

to Anonymous #616624

I guess you work for them huh? Truth hurts so, you have to be disrespectful.....Typical!

Westlakehater1
to Anonymous Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #618736

you dont know their story *** hole!!!look in the mirror and see a dead beat!!

Westlakehater1
to Anonymous Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #618741

This company is the BIGGEST bull *** company out there!!!WARNING stay away if a car dealer recomends them, kick the sales person in the ***!!! WESTLAKE IS NO FRIGGIN GOOD!!!

to S0_Sad Castro Valley, California, United States #608888

Hello Retard,

Is that all you can say? Ha