My van was repossessed on Oct 28th.Pymt was due on the 1st, with final pymt due on Nov 1st.

After they charged me over a $1000 in fees I paid on a Friday and they told me takes 24-48 hours to release. Could not pick up till Monday. I called Monday to ensure that the release was complete and they informed that I know owed additional storage fees and they would not release until I paid these. After speaking to several different people and threatening a lawsuit they waived the fees.

I still have to get my van! They charge outrageous fees, interest rates and have the worst customer service EVER! I get that help those who have poor credit, but you shouldn't pad your pockets by taking advantage of people who are already in a difficult spot. I only have bad credit due to my husband becoming terminally ill.

I'm sorry that his illness inconveienced you!Because the $10,000 loan that I paid off in 18 months at 26% interest I'm sure you lost NO money!!!

Review about: Westlake Financial Services Loan.

Comments

I am a graduate student who is an amputee in renal failure.While I was in a three week treatment/surgery cycle at San Antonio's Metro Methodist Hospital Westlake Financial Services repossessed my vehicle.

My father made partial payments while I was hospital. I informed the company upon entering the second surgery cycle that I was in the hospital. A week ago I contacted the company asked what was needed for return of the vehicle. They stated a price and a copy of drivers license, residence.

I 'Moneygrammed' them as they requested. $1300 (fees and two payments). Now when I call I get transferred around the phone circuit and no one is trying to tell me why I do not know where my vehicle is. Isn't this theft?

My emergency medical equipment was in the trunk of vehicle.:(

WestlakeCustomerService
Los Angeles, California, United States #738785

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services.We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner.If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.

Piscataway Township, New Jersey, United States #738541

they are really rediculous i hate that i even dealt with them for a used vehicle i gave the 6500 to put down and they still are harrassing me about a payment.