Calexico, California
Interest Rate

This Emma girl from Westlake had my vehicle repoed (payments were n time) they needed a paper mailed over, n I dint call to let them know. On the phone she was yelling and super rude.

I called the next day & again she answered, I ended speaking to someone else instead. On the 3rd call, which it was her again. She said "because of the way our calls have been, I spoke to my supervisors and I want to you pay everything!" They are very rude, they lie and they are very unprofessional.

Had to call 3 times 2 see if they had received a fax. The company needs to train these employes on customer service!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

WestlakeCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.