WESTLAKE FINANCIAL STARTS CALLING ON THE FIRST OF EVERY MONTH AND THE PAYMENT IS NOT DUE TO TILL THE 6TH.THEY NOT ONLY CALL 1X1 A DAY BUT 2-3 TIMES A DAY.

AND WHEN YOU ASK THEM WHY THEY ARE CALLING BEFORE THE PAYMENT THEY SAY TO REMIND YOU. HELLO! ISN'T THAT WHAT THE STATEMENT IN THE MAIL IS FOR! OR THEY WILL TELL YOU NO ONE CALLED FROM THERE OR THEY WILL SAY ITS AUTOMATED AND THEY HAVE NO CONTROL.

YEA RIGHT!

WISH MY FINANCING WAS WITH SOMEONE ELSE.THEY ARE HORRIBLE TO DEAL WITH I SAY!

Had an Experience with Westlake Financial Services?

Comments

No I completely agree- I have been with westlake for 18 months, never had a late payment, never missed one, never not paid in full and I am paying off my loan early; yet they call all the time to see when I am paying- like 4 days early.Clearly I will pay when its due.

IN jan I went to pay off and paid in full the last 8 months... I made that payment the 25th of jan...

its now feb 8th and they say they never rec'd it.Wachovia is disputing with them because they took the deposit and made the payment themselves- IDIOTS WORK THERE

Camanche, Iowa, United States #233955

for all of you people that have loans through westlake theres a better way to go you can refinance your vecicle through roadloans they refince anyone go to roadloans.com and fill out the refinance application they are a high risk company also but so much nicer then the people at westlake!!!!!

Camanche, Iowa, United States #233952

martyvem

Banks normally dont call before the payment is due so maybe you should check your papers to be sure you have the correct due date. They do call after the due date during the grace period so you dont get behind on your payments. They would love to be able to give you a good credit reference when your loan is paid.

Marty S