Interest Rate

Applied for a loan not knowing what a shady business this place was! We got our first bill 2 days before it was due, I tried to make an online payment but I was refused an online account because I didn't have an established account, so I called them, spent 45 minutes going back and forth between western union and westlake payment menus where neither would let me make a payment, finally I hung up and just mailed the payment, the next day the phone starts ringing it's westlake telling me that my payment is late.

I told them when I received the bill, about my phone call to them, and mailing out the payment, she basically told me that I was late and my car was up for repo. I told her then maybe someone should answer the phone so I can make a payment or allow me access to my account online some can make a payment and she told me that it wasn't her problem. From then on when they call they use a VOIP number which gives them authorization to take money out of your checking account if you answer apparently because that's exactly what they did! So if you are late on a payment and get weird numbers calling your phone, don't answer it, look the number up in a reverse search first because it will save you hundreds!

I'm still fighting to get back $386 that they took out of my account and nobody knows where it went!

This place is the rudest, shakiest, scammiest, nastiest business I have ever saw, as soon as I have the money I am paying them off!

Product or Service Mentioned: Westlake Financial Services Loan.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments