I have never in my life recieved a phone call from someonetell me tohave my wife go work on the streetsto help out with a car payment.that is very unprofessional, and agianst the law acording to the fair credit act 15.u.s.c.s.1692.

i just hope I get a chance to crumble them because ther was no reason for that.I talked to one of their rep and for him to start talking trash like that.I don't know what he thought he was doing buthe just woke up a sleeping giant that is not gonna rest until I find who this guy is and get him dealt with by local law or supervisor's.

Had an Experience with WestLake Financial Services?

Comments

#132028

your right they are the sorriest they blow up my 10 to 20 times a day on my statement there is three payments missing and they wont do any thing about it

They get their employees from L.A. County Jail. The ones who are about to get released and need a job.

Don't take out a loan you can't pay for. This goes for Westlake or any other lender.

i SENT A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER TO THIS COMPANY AND THEY STILL CALL ME AND HARASS ME EVEN WHEN MY PAYMENT IS LESS THAN 5 DAYS FROM DUE DATE. UNPROFESSIONAL COLLECTORS, RUDE, THREATENING, AND NEED TO BE DEALT WITH. I MADE A COMPLAINT TO THE FDIC BUT NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE.

World Financial Group - Transamerica *KEEPS* Your FFIUL Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more World Financial Group - My God! People, Run - FLEE, FAST AS YOU CAN - From This Nightmare!!! World Financial Group "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..." Read more World Financial Group - Read This to Learn How WFGers RIP YOU OFF! World Financial Group "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..." Read more Walmart Cell phone Insurance/ cricket wireless Walmart "In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's. I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Ninjapparel - 2 MONTHS OF *** (DO NOT BUY!) Ninjapparel "I can't even begin to detail the full extent of how horrible this company has been. After ordering, it was 3 weeks and I had received no tracking info and..." Read more Amirite allows hate speech...for SOME. Amirite "Right now , Tiffatty has posted the following on Amirite.com. ~ "Hey Neo ***, If you want to get a beautiful look at the solar eclipse, look at the sun..." Read more Kraft Foods - Totally appalled at the non accessibility of your organization. Kraft Foods "Good Morning, I am from an organization called Social Vocational Services in Tulare California. I seek minimal jobs for our clients with disabilities in our community. What I find very..." Read more