I have never in my life recieved a phone call from someonetell me tohave my wife go work on the streetsto help out with a car payment.that is very unprofessional, and agianst the law acording to the fair credit act 15.u.s.c.s.1692.

i just hope I get a chance to crumble them because ther was no reason for that.I talked to one of their rep and for him to start talking trash like that.I don't know what he thought he was doing buthe just woke up a sleeping giant that is not gonna rest until I find who this guy is and get him dealt with by local law or supervisor's.

Had an Experience with Westlake Financial Services?

Comments

#132028

your right they are the sorriest they blow up my 10 to 20 times a day on my statement there is three payments missing and they wont do any thing about it

They get their employees from L.A. County Jail. The ones who are about to get released and need a job.

Don't take out a loan you can't pay for. This goes for Westlake or any other lender.

i SENT A CEASE AND DESIST LETTER TO THIS COMPANY AND THEY STILL CALL ME AND HARASS ME EVEN WHEN MY PAYMENT IS LESS THAN 5 DAYS FROM DUE DATE. UNPROFESSIONAL COLLECTORS, RUDE, THREATENING, AND NEED TO BE DEALT WITH. I MADE A COMPLAINT TO THE FDIC BUT NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE.