4751 Wilshire Blvd #100, Los Angeles, CA 90010, USA
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

They told me if I could pay an additional $140.00 towards my behind $530.00 a month payment, they would take off the $300.00 late fees. I just started a job and only got one paycheck.

I could only pay them $250.00 out of my pay for that check. They insisted on my barrowing the money or getting it in somehow by 5PM. I barrowed the $140.00, AND PAID THE ADDITIONAL MONEY. Three days later they tell me that they are not going to take any of the late charges off, and let the payments skip a month?

There Lyers!! I purchashed a 2013 TOYOTA CAROLLA for the price of $17,900.00. My payback amount through this loan company is $48,000.00. They are charging me 26.9999 % interest, that is the highest rate this state will; allow.

This company is nothing but a rip off company and I will not stop here. They are very scandalous.

Product or Service Mentioned: Westlake Financial Services Auto Loan.

Reason of review: LYERS AND RIPP OFFS.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Westlake Financial Services Cons: How they lie.

Comments

WestlakeCustomerService

Hi. Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention.

First and foremost, we would like to apologize for the negative customer experience you encountered. Providing great customer service is our main goal.

Given the opportunity, we would like to learn more details about your concern and be able to try to make things right. Please contact us at your earliest convenience at CustomerExperience@westlakefinancial.com, so that we can further assist you

"Lyers" right? How does one "barrow" money?

Let's take a look at something, shall we? YOU signed a contract. Within that contract, YOU agreed to make payments on or before a due date. YOU come here to proudly proclaim YOU don't make those payments on time.

In other words, it is YOU who's word is worthless! On top of this very obvious FACT, you come here to cry, whine, wail and howl because they are holding YOU to that contract YOU agreed to.

Another real piece of work! You sorry habitual deadbeats are a disgrace to this country!