Idaho Falls, Idaho

Terrible customer service! I was told that I could pay 1/2 of the payoff of $600 in 30 days.

I paid $300 and then got multiple calls saying that I had to pay the remainder in 7 days !!! I explained what I was told and they said that I "misunderstood." They call and call and call and call and leave voice message after voice message. Rude and argumentative.

I don't have much more to add, just that it was not a pleasure doing business with such an unprofessional organization. Poor, rude, disorganized, rude, angry, dumb and very dishonest.

Product or Service Mentioned: Westlake Financial Services Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

WestlakeCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at

888-739-9192.