Katrina C Aoz

| map-marker Bethesda, Maryland

Change payment date

My paychecks are off so I was wondering if I could change my payment due date and also Im able to make a payment next Friday .
Barbara D Beu

Verified Reviewer

I am trying to receive the title information so that I can get my tag put on my car

Westlake Financial Services - I am trying to receive the title information so that I can get my...

I would like to know when all of the information that the DMV and myself have sent to them, which should be about seven copies of the same documentation axing for the registration information on my car so that I can receive my tag here in the state of Houston Texas I just need to know if they received it how long it will be before I receive it because my birthday is 1 March my insurance will cancel because I do not have my K here in the state of Texas. Also, there's no insurance on my car that puts me in delinquents which none of this is my fault because I have been trying to receive information every since November 14 , the DMV here in Houston is trying to work it out with me for an extension but I don't know if my insurance company is in Atlanta is willing to work with me, or if State Farm is willing to work with me on some coverage if I knew something or the DMV status of the progress they're willing to help me so that I want to lose my car or my insurance waiting on the registration information.

I have been begging for this since information November. thank you so much BARBARA DAY 706-940-**** cell phone number.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Guest

Its "ASKING" unless you are going out of your way to deliberately sound like some illiterate as some type of equally stupid badge of "honor"!!!

Leamsy G

Reembolso

Westlake Financial Services - Reembolso
Que ya me he llamado para el reembolso de mi dinero y nada todavía y si yo pagué por mi tarjeta la idea es que me depositen a mi cuenta no quiero un cheque

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Con esto que me está pasando no le diría a nadie de mis amigos o a otros

Ronald F Omz

Verified Buyer

| map-marker Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Denial of extension of my credit

I provided a security agreement with Russ Darrow Nissan August 23,2023 and my security was accepted and deposited and I have yet to receive my car Under 12 usc 1002 you cannot be denied your own consumer credit 12 usc 1431 the banks are borrowers under 15 usc 1602 the word Credit means the right granted you cannot be denied because you gave your credit card according to 15 usc 1602(l) under the federal reserve act section 16 the application becomes the collateral security for the entire transaction they are scamming us and committing securities fraud money laundering R.I.C.O acts and can be sued or arbitrated by asking for an Forinsic Audit on the accounts see where the securities collateral came from.

Loss:
Pros:
  • No pros
Cons:
  • Every contract is fraud

User's recommendation: Not at all

Guest

Since you don't have the grade school knowledge to write using sentences and punctuation, its quite obvious you haven't the slightest clue as to what you're talking about!!!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2502962

It’s obvious you know nothing at all by the comment you made about consumer law go somewhere else with the negative bs

Jamisyn Qrt

Same thing happened to me in two dealerships in Northern California. I signed the application as the beneficiary and I was approved by both within two days apart because my car broke down on the way home from Washington state and it took me two weeks to get home after not leaving the car dealership fully approved with no money down because I mentioned a title 15,1605 about insurance being included in the finance charges and that second car dealership sold the car out from u beneath me because it was a Sunday and no insurance companies were open!

I was harmed and my car kept breaking down every hour and it was raining and I had to stay in motels all the way home!

Redding Kia and Redding crown Dodge. They both kept my applications and keep ignoring me when I’ve called them for it back!

reply icon Replying to comment of Jamisyn Qrt

Read their prospectus in their 10-k annual filings they admit that they take the receivables and transfer them to other trust which from the services it goes to a issuer than a depositor

View more comments (3)
yessenia r Bev

Verified Reviewer

The worst deals and customer service

I just got a car financed thru them about a month ago! And the car has been sitting at the dealership with one issue after the other and they will not offer any solution to get this situation fixed after expressing many times i will not be keeping a vehicle with so many mechanical issues from the moment that contract was signed!

And to top it off just even getting someone on the phone to do their job is OUTRAGEOUS!! and dont even bother asking for a supervisor or someone above because they will NOT transfer you and if they do it will be to one of their coworkers!

They are AWFUL!! The worst bank I have everrrrr dealt with!!

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY FROM THIS BANK AT ALL COSTS

Guest

First, this is NOT a bank! It's a subprime deadbeat lender.

As others have said, their ONLY responsibility is to FUND YOUR LOAN.

Did you get a warranty with this car? If not, you bought this car AS IS which means the dealership is under ZERO RESPINSIBILITY to provide you with free warranty service.

Guest

The bank’s job is to provide financing which they did. It is not to figure out your car repair situation.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2515238

Do you know how to read?

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2515244

Quite well, thanks. You signed a financial contract.

Now you have buyer’s remorse.

The bank did not sell you the car. Your issue is with the dealer.

View more comments (3)
JEANNE A Afq

New Auto Contract

Westlake Financial Services - New Auto Contract
Westlake Financial Services - New Auto Contract - Image 2
Westlake Financial Services - New Auto Contract - Image 3
Westlake Financial Services - New Auto Contract - Image 4
Westlake Financial Services - New Auto Contract - Image 5

The address is wrong, high interest rate, and have so many problems with Avondale, Autonation, Phoenix, AZ. I wish not to have this loan.

Andrew J. Apodaca. Since December 5th, I never got to take this Jeep out of the Phoenix area where I live. It's been in the shop and have been through heck!

Autonation Avondale is so disrespectful and I reqret having done business with them. My contract for the warranty is still not in place, and I paid them $599.

for all the paperwork, and I am tax exempt, and I still got charged taxes. I would like to resind this contract!

Loss:
Cons:
  • Phoenix
  • Doing business with autonation usa avondale

Guest

High interest rate??? Guess what?

It was YOU who destroyed YOUR credit by YOU not paying YOUR previous bills on time. The banks, with much lower APR wouldn't touch you because they don't want to be screwed over by you! That's why YOU were PLACED with this subprime deadbeat lender.

The APR was listed on the CONTRACT which YOU AGREED TO! I'll bet you didn't even bother to READ what you were agreeing to BEFORE you agreed to it!

Steven R Umm

Illegial Repo.

Posting this review just because I want to bring attention to how shady they are. This all happened in 2019 and I posted the review then but still think Westlake finical services is a scam company and needs to be investigated.

Due to Westlakes poor record management the repoed my car.

I had a car that I purchased earlier that year from a used car dealership in different state from Westlake. The car dealership had a clean title to the car. Want to emphasize that they had a clean title to the car. Meaning Westlake had no authority to reposes my car.

That didn't stop them.

I financed my car through a local credit union that has no connection to westlake. I was up to date on my car payments. They had not sold the car loan to west state.

That day I walked out to go to go to a friends house and found my car missing. I called the police to report it stolen only to find out it was stolen.

I had to wait until the next day to try and sort the issue out. After visiting with my credit union I found that they did not know what had happened. I contacted the repo company let me know that Westlake had repoed the car. I tried calling westlake multiple times but the subprime customer service didn't believe me and kept hanging up.

The only way I even had this resolved was through contacting the 3rd party company used to initiate the repo. That lady believed me after talking with my credit union as well. She contacted westlake and got the car released back to me. I missed an entire day of work and had to burn PTO.

Horrible company.

I don't care if you have bad credit. Run away from companies like this.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Customer service
  • Lack of record keeping
  • Bad managment

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Avoid

Megan B Ndi

| map-marker Los Angeles, California

Crooked company

Westlake Financial Services - Crooked company
Westlake Financial Services - Crooked company - Image 2
Westlake Financial Services - Crooked company - Image 3

They denied me every time I went to them to apply for an auto loan, I called in to confront them after seeing my credit report they had ran my credit more than just the few times of me applying and while on the phone they admitted to running it on some date that I didnt even see on my report!

I recorded both of my phone calls with their representatives, they violated my rights and Im not going to let it go. I will be getting legal enforcement.

They are violating trust law.

By running my credit they become trustee of my UCC Contract trust / Cestui Que Trust, and they have a Fiduciary obligation to do whats beneficial to the beneficiary, but they didnt. They denied me the ability to use my credit to purchase a car.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Denial denial denial
  • Inability to remedy through their representatives

Preferred solution: I would like them to start following the laws, and stop stealing from people’s trust, stop double dipping and denying people their credit! This automated system that checks peoples credit score and send a denial letter is such BS!

User's recommendation: Don’t even waste your time with this company. Doesn’t matter if they say they accept poor credit, or all credit types. Even if you can provide the proof that you can pay the payments after applying in good faith, they will screw you over and tank your credit.

Guest

Just another sorry serial deadbeat talking out of their A@%! You were denied because YOU didn't qualify. YOU aren't "ENTITLED" to S#&T!

map-marker Miami, Florida

Auto loan

Nobody there speaks English, I was late by 1 day and I received spam calls from random numbers and it was there representatives calling they kept switching numbers and calling until I paid the next day STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY

Carlos S Ngi

| map-marker The Bronx, New York

Changes in payment

I want to change my payment of the march 17th, because I had a heart attack and almost die. I have had three surgeries and I am still recovering. I need to move this payment for the end of the contract. Although, I'm d to know the economy interest that it may cause to me. So for April, I continue paying normally, the April 17th.
map-marker New York, New York

Abuso

Pague lo que debía, y como teniun paGinebraao untuTomásático a mi abetomaruieron desestafatandOh, HolaCE el reclamo y ahora a mí dicnortees quemi debo esperar 25 dadonizaabiles para What a mí devúelvan mi cenarro, hijo descArkansasados conorte los ientereses y abusivos
TeAnn K

Warranty is aweful

Dont purchase this warranty. They will deny even when inspector states it should be covered. I now have to get an attorney. Stay away from this company! Employees are also rude and ignorant!

Preferred solution: Car fixed

User's recommendation: Stay away!

Cheryl T Snd

Rip off and overcharging consumers

Car monthly payment is too high after all it a very old car. Was told that interest rate occur daily and added to balance. Really crooks . Many times I was sent a form via email to sign up for automatic payments nope it's not happening. I will use my card and make payments for my record. I REALLY regret doing business with these people. Something is always wrong with the car wish I can just return the garbage and make this whole thing go away. Everyone is looking for a gain. So sorry I used Westlake
Pros:
  • Easy to contact
Cons:
  • Very high interest and monthly payment for very old vehicle

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: Do research about any company before doing anything.

Guest

YOU don't know what you're talking about! When you don't pay on time, YOU GENERATE EXTRA INTEREST at a daily rate.

Who does that? YOU do that. YOU didn't get low APR bank financing because YOU gave YOURSELF a reputation of YOU not paying YOUR bills on time! Therefore, YOU had to be PLACED with this subprime deadbeat lender.

Now you come here to cry, whine, wail and stomp your feet because YOU aren't paying them on time either and you just can't stand the consequences YOU cause! Very, very typical sorry, stinking serial deadbeat tantrum!

joe s Abf

Warranty is garbage

Original review Feb 13, 2024

Where do I begin with how detestable and ungodly awful this company is through Westlake. So my shady dealer pushed this *** warranty on me and, since I had issues with beamers (fun to drive by terrible to own) in the past, I signed up for this expensive crap.

One, customer service is outsourced immigrants and rude af. Two, they refused to cover anything even though it relates to power train and axel issues. Worse yet, they left me on the hook with a costly diagnostic of $181 that they refuse to reimburse.

I have since cancelled this trash warranty and will be reporting them to consumer affairs. Run far away!

User's recommendation: Run!!!!!

Guest

How STUPID does it get??? You fully admitted the warranty was sold to you by the dealer.

Of course, YOU could have developed some backbone and said "NO" but you didn't! Since YOU FULLY ADMIT this warranty was sold BY THE DEALER, this lender has absolutely NOTHING to do with that! Even though you CLEARLY ADMITED IT WAS SOLD BY THE DEALER, you come here to blame the lender!

Funny, funny, funny! Thanks for the laughs!!!

Noah T Rhl

Verified Reviewer

They stole my GAP Insurance from me.

They are unable to provide me with my GAP Insurance refund after I sold my car and payed them in full. Customer service just puts you on hold for an hour and then hangs up on you when you ask for a superviser. They always tell me something different and can provide me with NO proof of what they are claiming. They are a SCAM!!! I have been on HOLD for more than 7 hours in total and hung up on more than 15 times in the last two months. Not an exaggeration!
Loss:
Cons:
  • Worst customer service also they steal from you

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Stay away from Westlake Financial.

Brittanie H Gis

| map-marker Los Angeles, California

Surplus check

Brittanie Hall

Account #1004****

To whom it may concern,

I have in my possession a letter from the Westlake Financial Service Accounting Department dated as of 12/6/23 stating that my balance has been paid in full and all repossession fees have been credited. A check in the amount of $4,968.24 was supposed to be distributed to me approximately 30 days from the date of the notice ; 12/6/23.

As of today, the company has paid my account in full but has yet to process my surplus amount. I have made multiple calls to both the customer service department as well as accounting and continue to receive the same response; nothing has been processed on their end.

I have since reported to Transunion , Equifax and Experian of the false reporting conducted by this financial institution as well as this surplus letter with the unfulfilled legal obligation. If further is not taken, as requested through the credit bureaus a formal complaint will be submitted to CFPB, Lexis Nexis, Core Logic, ARS and Innovis.

Cons:
  • Inability to remedy through their representatives

Preferred solution: The surplus check that was agreed upon

Brands Related to Westlake Financial Services

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article