Wow reading all these have me deeply concerned. I just purchased a car from the dealer and have not recieved a payment booklet yet .

I called about the booklet and cannot get a straight answer I was told that its on its way then I was told that they are waiting for verification this I very scary ! I have put this car on my insurance and dont even know if its mine leave me wondering if I should return this vehicle asap ! Im really worried and very concerned because I was trying to set up auto pay as well . And if this continue to be a problem then I will return it and get my nice down payment back and purchase another vehicle I find this to be very unprofessional to be swinging in mid air by a string .

I hope this matter get resolved quickly so that I can move on this is a very uneasy feeling and im certainly looking at other alternative in the event this does not work out. O C Rodriguez maryland

Comments

If u do have the option to take it back I will do so they are they worse company to deal with I'm dealing with them now and if I knew then what I know now it would have not been a option

Return the car while you can, if you can.

AVOID WFS ... the company is a major PREDATOR.

Stay away from them.

WestlakeCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.

All the complaints are from people who didn't pay on time. Make your payments every month on time and you should be fine. If you think you won't be able to do that, you should see if you can get out of the deal.

@Anonymous

The reply is from a WFS staff that is trolling the boards. WFS is very well known for altering contracts, as well as pulling all kinds of stunts to strip people of their money and vehicles.

@Nailem2014

Recently I have noticed more postings stating that Westlake has helped them to purchase a vehicle although they have bad credit, and the only thing to do to avoid problems with Westlake is to make the payments on time.

There is no doubt that the recent favorable messages that have been appearing have been posted by Westlake employees.

The company must be being investigated for the complaints on boars; and as a way deter further or deeper investigation Westlake is having some of its staff or other affiliates post messages using fake screen names.

Don't be fooled by those favorable messages, they are part of deceit stunt to try to present a cleaner image to cover up the many ways in which they prey on people. If you really want to see the real character of this company, don't just review the recent messages; take the time to review the messages from several weeks, or even months ago.

I do agree with having to charge a higher than normal interest rate to people that their credit history presents risks and concerns; however, there is a BIG difference with attaching a high interest rate to a risky loan and being fair about it, as opposed to finding so many ways to strip people of their money through and causing them to experience more financial problems by imposing additional charges that are excessive for any kind of imaginable excuse.

What about the way in which Westlake calls on people that are update on their loan payments and Westlake calls several days in advance, several times per day to give them a "Friendly Reminder" of their upcoming payment?

That is called INTIMIDATION as well as HARRASMENT.

What about the people that have complained about the way in which Westlake makes unexpected or excessive withdraws from their bank accounts? Is that a penalty for their bad credit? There are plenty complaints from people that have reported problems with the way in which Westlake draws money from their bank accounts unexpectedly, as well as not on the date agreed.

Don't be fooled by the recent favorable messages posted, if you really and truly want to find out the real truth about Westlake practices all you have to do is read more ... reading more will be like listening to the people that have been preyed and badly hurt.