Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

How do i get my account no.

1 answer
Harry Rollins

In order to get your account number, please contact Westlake Financial Services customer support by phone at 888-739-9192
View

Can anyone help me to get a letter of permission for my vehicle to be shipped to San Diego from Honolulu?

On the August 6, 2019 I was trying to request a letter of permission so I can ship my vehicle to San Diego CA. I was instructed on what to do and how.

I call back to confirm my letter I received the same instructions over and over again. It was a very frustrating situation I am going through. It would be very nice if all the agent that answer the phone would understand and know how to help us as customers with what needs to be done. It's a sad situation when they are reading from the screen and there knowledge stops there and they try to make an excuses.

So please can a department be responsible for these kind of issues. It would be very nice. I'm sure that all customers will greatly appreciate it. Hope someone can follow up with my request and get back to me as soon as possible.

Thank you for reading I would love to hear from you. Fatuatama Laga Ph#808-216-9752

1 answer
Harry Rollins

Your question is quite specific. Try to reach out to Westlake Financial Services customer support by calling at 888-739-9192 or sending an email at WestlakeCustomerCare@westlakefinancial.com

Late payment

by ExcitedSiberian888

What will happen if I am a day late on my car payment ? It was due the 15 of this month .

0 answers
View

Necesito saber como voy a hacer los.pagos de.mi carro

Necesito saber de que.manera voy a hacer el primer pago de mi carro

0 answers