Rude annoying employees.Try to punk you and make you feel worthless.

No positive feedback or energy makes you want to jump off the Golden Gate Bridge. Some employees try to act as if they own the company it's annoying and mean. I lost my job and was talked to like I was being questioned by a freaking judge. I always try to make small payments to try and get caught up with my loan although it's hard at times.

I think a little money is better than no money.Also some employees don't speak proper English so I'm trying to understand them but it's difficult.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of staff from Westlake Financial Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Westlake Financial Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was empl. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Westlake Financial Services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Westlake Financial Services?

Comments

In other words, they are holding you to the promise you made to make every payment on time but what you want to do is go back on that promise! Check your contract. There are no exceptions for making payments.

WestlakeCustomerService
#1020522

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services.We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner.If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-

9192.