Sterling, Virginia

WestLake Financial continued to direct debit my acct AFTER I paid my account off IN FULL. Which caused multiple overdrafts to my acct.

When contacting them about this the customer service was extremely poor. Not only did they refuse to admit they were in the wrong. They said it would take 21 business days for them to send me a paper check for the over payment. And my overdraft fees will NOT be reimbursed.

Furious that they would not directly credit my account the way they directly drafted from my acct i patiently waited for my check to arrive in the mail. 21 days later I called back to see where my check was to find out that they have NOT even processed it. I called back again a week later to find out they just processed it and it would be another 21 business days from then that i must wait for MY MONEY that should have not been taken out to begin with. Needless to say I will never finance with Westlake EVER AGAIN.

Spoke with Marisol, Triana, Justin and Lisette, ALL were not apologetic nor helpful or knowledgeable but yet made me feel like it was my fault that Westlake took extra money out my account.

They did absolutely nothing to better the situation of an upset and furious customer that has never missed a payment during the whole duration of the loan. If they treat customers that pay on time every month for 3 yrs like this i would hate to think of how they treat others.

Product or Service Mentioned: Westlake Financial Services Loan.

Comments

WestlakeCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.