Sacramento, California

I paid this loan off in full, I had a payoff letter from the company. I also spoke to a Jose that was handling my account numerous times to ensure that the over $4500 I was sending covered everything and I would get my title back.

I made the payment, got my truck and after a month still no title.

I just received a statement that I owe another $850 dollars on the account. It is not detailed at all what the charges are for and now of course Jose won't return my call and when I call the main line they just put me on hold and leave it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Westlake Financial Services Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

This exact thing is happening right now with my son and a co-worker who have financed vehicles through this company.

Write your states attorney general.

I paid my car off I got the title back and it show on my credit report as a charge off. Westlake Financial is nothing but a ripoff and full of S*&T!

WestlakeCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at

888-739-9192.