Chula Vista, California
2.3
Interest Rate

I had a recent hospital stay which put my account 3 days past due. I called to set up an arrangement to pay my auto bill in two weeks. The first representative said all he could do was note the account and couldn't set anything up. He was very blunt and rude. So i thanked him and ended the call. I called back a minute later, spoke to a female and told her my situation. She said she would need to ask a floor supervisor for permission to charge my card on the day i needed. She came back on the phone and said there is only one supervisor on the floor and actually asked me to call back in an hour to speak to her.

So which is it? You either can't work with me, or I need to beg the only floor manager for permission to give you your money two weeks late, after being ontime every month for over a year?

Empower your employees to make decisions so your customers dont need to be burdened trying to work with you. Or hire more managers so I don't need to call back 3 times to get one simple thing done.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Hospital Stay

Comments

WestlakeCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.