Columbia, South Carolina

I am a disable vet I fought for my country while everyone else sleep and when I come home I bought a suv to get around in with my wheelchair and now I feel on hard time and went behind and the fiancé company tells me they are going to repo my suv if I don't make a 750 payment by 5:00pm I told them I don't heve it yet and I will have it in a few days and they said it's no good they need it now or elase ....I lost my kindey due to cancer had 18 spine sugery bilateral knee replacement twice..gun shot to the chest,and busted open my head with a base ball bat,that I can deal with ...but I can't deal with the treat of someone talking about takening my only way to get around after all I did for my country have a hart for god sake give people time to make good on there word ..people like you what make the world a bad place for all...one day some one you may know or even you it might happen to...then u will see what ***

What feels like that you put us through..I will never us them again...God bless ama.... Disable vet...usmc...

Product or Service Mentioned: Westlake Financial Services Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Westlake Financial Services Cons: I do not like.

Comments

This company need to be sued. That's the bottom line. They have been sued before and I'm pursuing legal action

Appalling. I hope this company sinks.

That is just awful.

And no, I have never used them and never will so nothing to gain by saying I hope they sink! :)

WestlakeCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.