Nashville, Tennessee

IVE HAD A LOAN THROUGH THEM FOR 2 YEARS NOW, IF I WOULDVE KNOWN HOW RUDE AND INCONSIDERATE THEY WERE, I WOULDVE NEVER GONE THROUGH WITH THE LOAN.THEY START THE HARRASSING PHONE CALLS A WEEK BEFORE YOUR DUE DATE AND LORD FORBID YOUR LATE, THEY CALL *** NEAR EVERYONE YOU KNOW. THEY ARE THE DEVILS!

I'VE REQUESTED A DUE DATE CHANGE AND THEY WONT DO IT, I'VE BEEN CURSED OUT BY "SUPERVISORS" MULTIPLE TIMES.

I RECENTLY HAVE BEEN OUT OF A JOB AND TRIED TO TELL THEM THAT I WILL BE PAYING LATE AND THEY WILL NOT ACCEPT THAT AND THEY ALL AROUND HAVE NO SYMPATHY OR CUSTOMER SERVICE. I CANNOT WAIT TO PAY THIS LOAN OFF BECAUSE I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN!

Product or Service Mentioned: Westlake Financial Services Loan.

Comments

*** "good credit"...EVERYBODY GETS BEHIND SOMETIMES...AND ITS NEVER A REASON TO BE RUDE TO ANYONE...

Just wait until...real-life set in for you "good Credit" the perverbial "shoe on the other foot"

Life is hard and people are doing their best and working with what they have...and no-one should be punished for that.

There are state laws for grace periods. Florida is a 10 day grace period but that still can call you, its their right. They might not do business well but word of mouth to others about not using them will get their attention sooner or later.

Sometimes you can't pay on time. Even if you give them the common courtsey of calling they still treat you like ***...

I HATE THEM SO VERY MUCH AND CAN"T WAIT TO GET RID OF MY TRUCK.. THEY SUCK...

I bought my 2003 ford f150 in june of 08 and put 8000 down things with westlake started out good, in november of 08 I ruptured my acchilles tendon at work so I got put out of work for 2 years during that 2 years I still made the monthly payment, the only thing is workers comp was paying me on the 5th and the 20th my payment is due on the 15th so I would probably get between 40 and 50 calls between the 15th and the 20th when I was able too pay the payment, as of rite now I owe 1200 on the truck, here is the real kicker with the situation I get paid july 1st my payment was due the 15th I have a 10 day grace period so on thursday june 21st I made a payment arrangement with sergio for july 1st sergio said that would not be an issue at all, he just said too make sure the payment was made on the agreed date of july 1st, well at around 8:30 p.m. thursday june 21st a tow truck pulls up and repossessed my truck, the real sad thing is I am only 6 days behind and they can't legally repossess a vehicle until your 50 days behind!!!!! DON'T FINANCE A VEHICLE THROUGH WESTLAKE FINANCIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pay your bills on time, every time and no one will ever have a reason to be rude to you.