Paradise, California
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

You pay them all this money just for them to not send you your title. That is what will happen.

You will give them money and they will not give you your stuff. That's how it works with them, every review says the same thing, "paid off my car, did not recieive title."

Comments

AutomaticAdeliePenguin

I am having a simular problem. Got hit totaled the the car .

His insurance paid what the piece of *** was worth. I had their gap insurance . Thought the car was paid off. Received in the mail from westlake financial a letter stating they have released all the documents thank you for doing business with westlake financial hope we can do business in the future.

2nd item the original auto lien holder contract stamped PAID and my credit application. Now they are saying I still owe them money on a car I dont even have anymore. They call me 20 times a day from 8:00 am to 8:55 pm even on saturday and sundays.

I cant afford 2 car pmts. Crooks.

WestlakeCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

This isn’t the kind of experience we want our customers to have and we would like to investigate the reason for this further. Please contact us at WestlakeCustomerCare@Westlakefinancial.com so that we may further assist you.