West Lake Financial unlawfully repossess my car I have notified them og why you I’m late they have robo call me from another country sometimes I can’t understand what they said I ask them to repeat they threaten to call cops and arrest me for late payment.And I talk with representative regarding fees and penalties.

They claim they could not accept electronic payment because I had a bounce check back in 2015 and that is false I told them I could easily get bank statement and they claim it was may 2016 I ask for a check number and or record of NSF by my bank and they said they can’t give me info about that but threaten me to pay those late fees and NSF fee.Please help !

Review about: Westlake Financial Services Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Westlake Financial Services?

Comments

You can't even use grade school level punctuation and sentence structure.So tell us, great legal expert, what was illegal about your repo?

If you don't want their BILL COLLECTORS to call you...pay your bills on time!How obvious is THAT???

WCCCustomerService

Hi.We would love the opportunity to help.

Please contact us at your earliest convenience at CustomerExperience@westlakefinancial.com, so that we may gather more information to help us resolve this for you.We will make every effort to assist you in this matter.