Johnstown, New York
1.1K views

I have a car loan through west lake financial. Usually I'm really good about my payments but I had to get an extension on a payment recently.

For the last 3 days I have been getting harassing calls saying I don't have an extension. Ask for a supervisor and they say I'm fine. Today I got a call I swear its the same lady every morning and I tell her the same thing every morning, that I got an extension then she hangs up on me. That great for business.

I called back to speak with someone and he can't even speak English. Trying to tell me it didn't go through so I tell him to look harder and he sees where I got the extension. Then proceeded to ask if I wanted to take care of my next months payment. This company is ridiculous and I will tell everyone I know never to go through them.

The company is not very well organized and their staff is rude. Not a very good way to run a company. This place is a joke. A *** dealer service put me through this bank even though it was sposed to be buy here pay here.

I didn't want a loan but I had to cause of the dealer I went through. Stay away from this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Westlake Financial Services Loan.

Comments

WestlakeCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.