Los Angeles, California
1.2
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

This finance company has got to have the WORST customer service I have ever experience in m life and I am older than dirt! My spouse financed a vehicle with them before we were married and had to use Westlake Financial due to lack of sufficient credit and it was a two and a half year nightmare with them.

The Interest alone was the highest that the law allows, the phone agents are "GHE-TOW!" Dozens of hidden charges, a "Balloon" payment that was not mentioned anywhere in the contract. I finally ended up getting a loan from my Credit union with a very low Interest rate and paid them off in full; and then it was a nightmare to get the pink slip.

This type of activity should be Illegal, In fact It probably is in most state. Hasta La Vista Westlake!

Product or Service Mentioned: Westlake Financial Services Auto Loan.

Comments

WestlakeCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at

888-739-9192.