I feel all of your complaints as I myself have went round and round with this company. I was making my payments online and then started mailing my payments instead of paying the service fee for online payments. I received a call a couple of days after my payment was due and was ask why wasn't my payment made. I told them I mailed it instead of paying online like I usually do and the Westlake rep said that was unacceptable and they were coming to get my car.

I dared them to come get it and since then I have not made one payment on this car and they have finally quit calling me and harassing me. I threatened legal action against them because they are in violation of the FDCPA (Fair Debt Collections Practice Act). The reason I quit paying is because they stated that I pay the way I was online and not by mail or they would not take payment and come get the car........I SAID BRING IT ON.

If you can help it, do NOT use this company for any financing reasons. Also, if you do research, you will see this company has lost many lawsuits regarding the way they do business.

Had an Experience with Westlake Financial Services?

Comments

westlake is the only one willing to finance you because your credit is worse than ***. so i hope you got a nice pair of walking shoes because no one else is going to finance you a car with your credit..lol

The man Above named Michael is a retard, he must have never missed a payment, or has been kissing alot of you know what.Everyone falls on hard times once in their life.

And some things can not be helped, but to say "I don't understand why anyone gets mad at a company that was good enough to loan you money and just wants to be paid on time. If people can't honor thier word and make on time payments they have no right to complain when the financing company calls!!" HELLO!!! Michael have you not read a word......these ppl are late once and then get bugged every second of every day by a finance compnay. Some of these ppl are even put down by the reps for the situations they are in.

F- westlake and their reps that can't speak ENGLISH!The ppl at westlake are ***

they treat u badly cz ur are a professional debtor hahahhahahaahahaha

I don't understand why anyone gets mad at a company that was good enough to loan you money and just wants to be paid on time. If people can't honor thier word and make on time payments they have no right to complain when the financing company calls!! DUH PEOPLE!!!

Do not finance through Westlake Financial.You will regret it.Thery treat you badly.