Houston, Texas

Husband brought a car westlake financed it its been 2 months.they changed my payment due date.and told me that i requested it.Itold them my contract states the 28th of each month and thats how its gonna stay.There customer care SUCKS.Told my husband not to deal with CROOKS.There letter was dated 11-08-2010 recived it 11-14-2010 payment due 11-12-2010 i guess i'm late.Thats wrong how are you just gonna change some one's payment due date.tHE END OF THE MONTH WAS MY REQUEST.THEY SUCK SUCK SUCK

Product or Service Mentioned: Westlake Financial Services Customer Care.

Comments

They just did the same thing to me. I did NOT request a due date change.

Our car loan has been due on the 30/31st depending on the month. We ALWAYS pay at least a week early. So we get a letter claiming we requested a change to the due date. I immediately called them and asked why they sent this along with a bill saying I owed a payment on the 6th but we had just made a payment on the 21st.

When we called they said that anyone with a loan due on the 26-31 of the month the due date was changed to the begining of the month. I asked why they sent a letter stating we requested this. Was told it was a computer error? I said that this makes no sense.

My husband didnt like what they said so he called. The person he spoke to made a little more sense, he told my husband that the statement was sent before they recieved our payment, so we did not have to send another payment. I dont like the fact the changed my due date even though they are giving us an extra 6 days to pay.The thing that makes me the maddest is I got a letter the other day claiming now that the due date changed so has our end of the loan! Makes me think they did this to get more interest out of us.

Other then this I really have not had any other issues. I dont like that they can change your due date on you.

They just did the same thing to me. I did NOT request a due date change.

They just did this to me. My payment date is the 27th of the month and they sent me a letter on the 14th and told me that my payment was now due on the 2nd? That doesn't make sense to me!

Funny how you dont tell the whole story not to mention follow your own believes. we both know that you were late that is the only reason they changed it.

your a hypocrite you said that your contract stated the 28th?!!

then why didnt u make it on or before then? if you didnt keep your promise why should westlake