Brentwood, California

I paid off my car 2 years ago and have been fighting these people to update credit report fot the last 2+ years. attorney has even wrote them concering this issue to no satisfaction.

I have been advised to small claim them but saw there is a class action suit in process.

Can you tell me if its too late to be involved and if this issue would fall under that class? Have spoken to many people in the credit reporting agency as well as westlake Financial recovery divsion .

I heard that there is a law against not filing credit report updates in a timely matter.

Preferred solution: for aggrevation and denial of previous loans because of this I want compensation in money award.

Comments

Write your states attorney general.

Daughter made a car payment on time. They said they never received it.

Her bank called them on a conference call, told them she sent the payment. A year later they reopo'd her vehicle.

Croocks! !!

WestlakeCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at

888-739-9192.