Chicago, Illinois

Rude n ghetto people. Even the manager is rude.

These people will not help u in any way. Keep calling 20 times in one day with different numbers. Beware. I mean beware.

There should be a law. I think thats illegal to harass people All the customer service people are rude n they will talk over u. Don't care what situation your in. I was only late for a month.

I wish I have the money to pay them off. We should shut this company down. It's unfair. And cruelty to people.

Will never ever recommend beware! Beware.

Beware. Beware

Product or Service Mentioned: Westlake Financial Services Customer Care.

Comments

they are *** rude bastards!!!!!!!! $$$$$ I paid on time 24 months in a row, went in the hospital to have a *** transplant, came out, my car was 2 *** days late, and they *** repossessed my car & WOULD NOT MAKE ANY ARRAIGNMENTS WITH ME!!!!

2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE THE MONEY, SORRY I WAS IN THE *** HOSPITAL, YOU BASTARDS!!! @*** PEOPLE HATER...YOU WK THERE, ***!!

Hmmm imagine that, a company that lends YOU money to buy something wants and expects to be paid back and this surprises your *** how?"

I made a payment on my husbands truck and the first was with a debit card well it was a error did not process well i went and done it with a check... needless to say they took it out twice and we r in the process of getttin one payment back in our account u know its pretty sad when u get blamed for sumthing that was their fault.... this is just the sec well third looks like lol i sure hate to see what happens next month looks like a road to ***

WestlakeCustomerService
#851943

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services. We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner. If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.

@WestlakeCustomerService

I had the worse experience with them today. I was in bed after being released from the hospital and diagnosed with cancer when I get a phone call that I didn't hear with a message indicating that I need to return the call immediately.

I, knowing that I am a month behind call and try to explain my situation and was told: "where are your priorities obviously you can't afford your car why don't you just turn it in" I was like " what ...

Did you not hear what I just said I have cancer and I need my car to get to my doctors" was then rudely interrupted and told "well you better go borrow some money and make your payment or you won't have a car" I simply hung up and called another associate to make my payment which at least was not like this ignorant and rude human being. I was also explained that they repo your car when your 40 days late as they are very strict so don't finance with them GOD forbid you get in a situation like mine where I went from making $70,000 a year to nothing they don't care and will not work with you!!

@WestlakeCustomerService

Westlake cares nothing about their customers they are rude mean and out of control. .

Don't be late a day they will call you 20 times a day. I hate the day I got my car from them it's almost paid off thank god because I'm tired of them.i would ride a bike before I buy from them again.....

@WestlakeCustomerService

WORK HARDER!!!!!!!! YOUR *** REP THREATENED ME TODAY!!!!!!!!!

BAD MOVE!!!.......CHEESIEST COMPANY EVER!!!

GET YOUR *** STRAIGHT YOU ***!!!!! GO OUT OF BUSINESS!!!